From:
Leslie Ament <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Ament <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 18:13:59 -0400

While eating a small piece of  a bar, I reviewed the back of the label so as
to track my carbohydrate and calorie intake.

Imagine my surprise and anger to see that although the labeling in large
letters on the front of the Crispy Cat Chocolate Sundae bar states that it
is "Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non GMO, All Natural, and No Preservatives", on
the back of the bar in a small font size the Allergens info shows: Contains
Soy, May Contain Traces of Peanuts, Wheat and Dairy.

Which is it?  The bar cannot be gluten free AND contain wheat?
www.crispycatcandybars.com  BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

Beware of false advertising..I'll post again in 48 hours to let the group
know if I experience celiac-attack symptoms.  Right now I'm fuming..Whole
Foods had this bar in the gluten-free section in Bedford, MA.

Later,

Leslie Ament

Vice President, Research & Client Advisory

Hypatia Research, LLC, Calculating ResultsTM

E:  [log in to unmask]

W: www.HypatiaResearch.com

*******
*******