ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:20:44 -0400
  am sharing this with a friend and thought some of you might be
intersted in this audio Bible also. A friend of mine shared this originally.

The New Revised Standard Version is one of the most widely accepted
and use translations across denominational boundaries. It is the
translation often used in seminaries as academic bible text .

this dramatization was produced by the folks at

www.faithcomesbyhearing.com

and is quite good to follow and listen to.

Since the NRS is the text I mostly use for serious study, I would
actually prefer a non-dramatized version. I have a non-dranatized NRS
NT but not a nondramatized complete Bible. if anyone knows of such, I
would appreciate hearing about it.

AS for this upload, the New Testament comes as one  self-extracting
archive while the Old Testament is a 3-part multipart archive. You
need 7-zip or winrar to extract the archives; you need to download
all three parts of the Old Testament and place them in the same
folder on your computer in order to extract the old Testament.
Extracting the first part of the archive will automatically extract
parts two and three also.

I do not have a sendspace max account. thus the links are only good
for a week or two. For our limited bandwidth, this is a very large
upload and I will not be able to reupload it. thus please grab your
copy while it lasts.

Enjoy and be blessed!

Doris

forwarded download links:

You have successfully uploaded a file called nrs NT.exe (260 MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8i6ryd

You have successfully uploaded a file called nrs OT.7z.001 (300 MB),
to sendspace.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v8pixt

You have successfully uploaded a file called nrs OT.7z.002 (300 MB),
to sendspace.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hae4ye

You have successfully uploaded a file called nrs OT.7z.003 (200.3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wuwv6u