ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:55:41 -0400
As I put this together for a friend, I thought I also share it here.

The below is a 3-part multipart archive of a cd image of the e-sword
8.06 Bible software and free resource modules for it.

E-Sword is a free Bible software package available from

http://www.e-sword.net/index.html

However, the latest 9.x version of e-sword is no longer or hardly
accessible with screenreaders. I thus have kept using e-sword 8.06,
which is the version on the below resource cd.

This cd includes most of the free content for e-sword 8.06.
Additionally, there were some paid modules available; i am not sure
if these can be obtained for this older version of e-sword still.
However, the free resources contained on the cd should give you
plenty of material to study. The nicething about e-sword is that  it
does not only come with public domain resources but has licensed free
modules to several modern Bible translations such as the English
Standard Version (ESV), Contemporary English Version (CEV) or Good
News Translation (GNT/TEV).

Please find three download links below for the E-Sword Cd. these make
up a 3-part multipart archive. You need to download all three parts
of this multipart archive to the same folder on your computer in
order to extract the archive's content. The archive is a 7-zip
arvhive. You need either the 7-zip program or winrar to extract this.
Contained in the archive is an .iso cd image that you can either burn
to cd or extract with a decompression program such as 7-zip or winrar
or mount with a virtual cd program.

Finally, for the jaws users among you, I have included some jaws
scripts for e-sword that someone came up with a few years ago. some
of you might find these helpful. I personally use e-sword without
jaws scripts as I find the scripts too verbose and not really adding
much functionality to jaws and the program but this is largely a
matter of preference.

Please grab your copy of this while it is available if you are
intersted in this. I do not have a max account and thus the links
will go away after a week or two. We have limited bandwidth and I
will not be able to reupload this.

I hope you'll be blessed by your study of God's Word and use of this
wonderful free Bible software package.

Enjoy and god Bless,

Doris

forwarded download links:

You have successfully uploaded a file called ESword806.7z.001 (300
MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lw8bpv

You have successfully uploaded a file called ESword806.7z.002 (300
MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjmbs9

You have successfully uploaded a file called ESword806.7z.003 (58.4
MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/prunmg

You have successfully uploaded a file called ESword4.zip (15.1 KB),

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tsd9dw