From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 10:41:02 -0400
In between the Italian contest and the New England and W7 QSO parties, our
net started at about 2005 when Gary called me.  He was hampered by local
thunderstorm static, and I had my beam stuck straight north.  Over the next
40 minutes or so, Gary had close to a dozen check-ins.  Known members of
this mailing list include N5GD, W3IUU, Kb9ZUV, N9KIW and KW3A.  Junior, I'm
sorry I didn't hear you off the back of my beam.  Disturbed propagation
yesterday may have contributed to our lack of check-ins.  Let's see what we
can do in the coming weeks.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls