From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 10:40:00 -0400
Hi all, I may be somewhat back on the air soon. I've been living at my girlfriend's under the radar of the landlord for the last month hoping to find a place to move to, no luck there yet though I am looking so yesterday while I was in the area I went where I used to live and grabbed a spare radio, my TS-930, and brought that back with me. It will be on an inside antenna, later today or tomorrow but at least I'll be on the air in some shape or form.  now I'll find a place and find I brought that for nothing but that's fine too. I wont' be on regularly with this setup but at least I can listen and maybe keep the power down and talk some, if the noise in this area isn't too bad. I know 2 meters is horrible for noise in this area to the point I can't get on, can't hear anything, but that's no big loss. I may setup a mobile in my girlfriend's car later this week too depending on time and finances.