VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 00:51:37 -0400
I am afraid I am with Tom on this one. It's not just that organizations
are pretty slap-dash about accessibility. They are slap-dash about
other things and they run on the build of the day or the week or the
month. So if something got messed up in one iteration of slight
adjustment it might or might not get fixed in a subsequent one.

Sometimes unless you want to spend a lot of time emailing different
tech support departments, the try something else or move on strategy is
the most sanity-preserving....

DoreneC
Seattle WA