From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:55:42 -0600
great stuff Phil!
great times to look back on.  Sometimes being a young person and
experiencing something so close to ones heart is an amazing thing.
I'm sure I'll look back on my younger years when I get up to your ripe old
age and fondly remember experiences I've had.
*ducking* I know, your not all that old, but i'm still under 30 so I can get
away with saying things like that hi hi.
73
Colin, V A6BKX