ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:09:45 -0500
Oh that is so neat! A bit of house cleaning and house keeping
sometimes makes all the differnce.I'm so glad. I'm pretty sure you'll
enjoy Bibleseeker. give a holler if you need help with it.

I'll be offline for a couple days, though, as we move tomorrow.
Please pray for our move.

Be blessed in your study of the Word. Also note that you can download
several other Bbible translations from the site.all are public domain
ones though.

Take care and God Bless,

Doris