ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:34:49 -0500
Just another part and apartment in Berlin - actually back to  just
two doors down to where I had my first ever apartment 20-plus years
ago and was living when I moved Chris. We're looking forward to it!
Couldn't stay there at the time because my place was too small for
the both of us and fluctuation in the apartment complex was very low,
still is. We were just so blessed!

you might want to get the Complete Matthew Henry's commentary for
bibleseeker. It's a bit archaic but there still is a lot of meat in
that commentary.

Hugs,

Doris