From:
Laurie Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:48:49 -0400

At Le Garden, we produce the finest, all-natural, European style breads free
of the following: Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Corn & Potato - in
our dedicated facility.  We never use corn starch, dough conditioners,
stabilizers, carboxyl methyl cellulose, preservatives, or additives. Our
breads are Non-GMO and Vegetarian.

We use wholesome, non-gmo ingredients like  brown rice flour, spring water,
fresh - local eggs and honey to make our breads.  Each bread is
hand-finished & baked to perfection in small batches using old world
methods.  This process gives our breads the soft texture, fine crumb and
delectable golden brown crust Le Garden is known for.  Our breads are
perfect for making fresh sandwiches, pannini's or grilled
sandwiches, stuffing, french toast, bread pudding and more!  Because
it doesn't need to be toasted or heated, you can simply open and enjoy.

We have a wide variety of flavors available including: Whole Grain,
Multi-Grain, Swedish Rye, Country Seed, Italian Toasting, Pumpernickel,
Cinnamon Raisin, Honey Oat and California (not including seasonal flavors).
We have over eight different varieties of bagels as well as hamburger and
hot dog buns, baguettes, sub rolls and hand-stretched pizza crusts.  Need a
bread crumb or upscale cracker for your next event?  We've got that too!
Try our Panko breadcrumbs and Melba Toast, both crafted from our Whole Grain
bread.  You'll never go back to your old bread crumbs again!

For more information:

Visit us online at: www.legardenbakery.com.

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 607-220-9010

CONSUMERS - Join our GLUTEN-FREE BREAD CO-OP! - SAVE BIG!!  Call
607-220-9010 or email [log in to unmask] for more information.

RETAILERS - Call Julie E. (Sales) at 607-229-4500 and ask about our FREE
SHIPPING deals to your store!