From:
Diana Iklov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diana Iklov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:58:14 -0500

Spring is at our doorstep and we’re celebrating by baking! Try our tasty
Cranberry Granola Cookie recipe. We’re sure you’ll enjoy!

Cranberry Granola Cookies
(NO: wheat, gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg or soy!)

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla, gluten free
3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 bag (12 oz) Enjoy Life® Cranapple Crunch granola
1 1/2 cups white rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
Dash salt
1 cup dried cranberries

Directions:
1. Combine the first 5 ingredients (unsweetened applesauce thru vegetable
oil) and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the
cranberries.
3. Add the applesauce mixture to the granola mixture until combined. Then
stir in the cranberries.
4. Drop cookies onto a baking sheet with a tablespoon.
5. Bake at 375° F for 6-8 minutes or slightly firm and lightly browned
around the edges. Let cookies cool
on the baking sheet for a couple minutes for easier removal. Remove and cool
completely. Then enjoy!
(Store cooled cookies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.)

Yield: Approx 2 dozen cookies.

Enjoy Life products are CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE and ALLERGY FRIENDLY. They
contain NO: wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg or soy. Keep those
smiles going all day with our cookies, snack bars, trail mixes, bagels,
chocolatey bars and more– they’re tempt-sational!

Available online and at natural food and select grocery stores nationwide.
Join our community for recipes, special offers and more!
www.enjoylifefoods.com

Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and read our blog!
www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods  www.twitter.com/elfceo
http://www.enjoylifefoodsblog.com/