From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:06:12 -0400

It's April 1rst and you don't want to feel foolish by missing all the
information packed into Gluten-Free Living magazine.

Our readers are currently enjoying all the great stories in our last issue
including: an extensive article about lipstick and the gluten-free diet;
tips on keeping your GF kitchen clean; an interview with Pamela of Pamela's
Products; advice on how to raise money for celiac disease research; and
recipes for inexpensive meals for tax day - which is coming up soon!

Meanwhile, we are busy working on the next issue.

In it you will find:

A package of stories about Asian food, including recipes from China, India,
Japan and Thailand and a gluten-free look at soy and tamari sauces.

Everything you need to know about beverages, from flavored water to wine
coolers.

Details on using the gluten-free diet for children who have autism, with
tips on how to get started and information about advantages and limitations
of this treatment.

An answer to the question of whether you should worry about gluten in pain
relievers and other medications.

And that's just the beginning of what we will pack into the upcoming issue.

For more information, including how to subscribe to Gluten-Free Living, go
to www.glutenfreeliving.com. You can read our blog there. And you can follow
us on Facebook and Twitter (as gfliving).

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living

www.glutenfreeliving.com