C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mallory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 14:56:46 EDT
Tamar,
That is really encouraging! Thanks!
Cindy

In a message dated 5/17/2009 11:31:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Cindy,
I learned to drive ; i learned to put any fear I might get  into my left
leg.  I had a wonderful instructor from the calif school of  driving.  it was
OTs who gave me real hope that I could drive a car. I  have a moderate to
severe cp, (it's gotten better over the years), anyway,  they said, if Jerry
can drive, so can you, and they showed me a video of this  guy driving with
some adaptations.  it took me 6 months, but i got my  license first time
around. (better than my cousins!) i drove for 21 years. but  that was before
road rage and people with no manners took over the roads of  the bay area.

Thanks,
Tamar

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!