From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:13:18 -0500
Butch,

Life's too short, you can do better, especially with some power.   While
some guys claim good results with that antenna, others curse it from day
one.  Good luck with  getting up a new and better wire antenna.   There are
lot's to choose from.     It's very easy  for me to spend your money, but  a
good high power tuner  will be a good addition to the station and keep the
amp happy.

73, Steve KW3A