From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:32:04 -0700
    Albert:

I'm sorry I couldn't copy you from out here in Colorado, but fortunately,
there were others who could relay you in.

I really like our new 20-meter arrangement.   In addition, the co-operative
approach that folks are taking toward relaying is truly appreciated.

See everyone next week!

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ