From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:04:25 -0700
   Fred:

In answer to a couple of your questions, I have had good luck with RG8X
jumpers for inside the shack here.  With my new amp set-up, I do use RG213
jumpers, but there are some who would say that's not totally necessary.

I'm sure you might be able to get a better price somewhere else, but my best
source for new jumpers is Ham Radio Outlet.  What I often do, though, is
look for folks selling jumpers at swaps.  There, if you're careful, you can
get good ones for much less money than you would fine at HRO or other
dealers.

The Cross-country Blind Ops Net is this afternoon at 2100 Z.  That
translates into 1 o'clock Pacific, 2 o'clock Mountain, 3 o'clock Central, or
4 o'clock Eastern.  We will be on 14.258 MHZ or up, depending on QRM.

Hope to hear you on the net if you can check in.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ