From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:10:34 -0500
On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, STONE and SPEAR wrote:

> the science of the day often becomes the BS of tomorrow -- both seak the
> truth in their own way -- so it would appear "vincit omnia veritas"
> would be more useful

        If it becomes a tested, documented theory that the transfer of
energy from food to an organism is dependent upon the exchange of
Lifeforce energy in the Astral Universe, I'll give you an American
dollar.  If it also becomes a documented, tested theory that energy
exchange can occure on a purely Astral level, you get five American
dollars, and if it turns out that Vampires rule the earth, I'll give you
ten American dollars.
        Until then, let's agree that the scientific method, and the
persuit of knowledge through empirical and rational means is superior to
taking -anything- Lucas Martel, Ron Hubbard, or any other Gnostic
know-nothing has to say about the way the human body works.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley