From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:33:27 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of william
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 8:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Questions for Ray

On 07/10/2011 05:35 PM, David Harrison wrote:

> A definition of belief is the accepting as true that which you have not
> experienced, that which you do not know.

I would call that faith.

> I know that the Sun will rise tomorrow.

So, you believe the earth is flat? The round earthers have faith that
the sun moveth not.

The late great William Cooper advised all his listeners not to believe
anything until they have tested it for truth every way possible, and
even then assign a credibility rating. He used to work for USN
intelligence, so he should know.
http://www.hourofthetime.com

William
I don't believe the earth is flat. I know the earth is round because I was
high up in an airplane and I saw the curvature of the earth.

After believing in veganism for many years, I avoid beliefs like the plague.
I try to find out what works for me and go from there. I like the William
Cooper quote.
-David