From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:35:34 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Kristina Carlton
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 7:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lyme Disease

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted. Some of you may remember me with digest
issues, abdominal distention, food allergies, fatigue, POTS, and more and
just not getting better. Well, it looks like I might have Lyme disease. I
asked my doctor for a CD57 blood test which came back at 20 - apparently
anything below 60 is a chronic infection and anything below 20 is serious
illness. My doctor says it's a chronic bacterial infection but not
necessarily Lyme. A search on the internet indicates a low CD57 is chronic
Lyme.

Anyway, my doctor ran a Western blot and co-infections panel with Igenex. He
treats with abx which I would like to avoid. I searched the archives but
couldn't find much on Lyme disease. Any suggestions how to address it in
addition to staying Paleo?

Thanks,
Kristina

I would consider a water only water fast under doctor supervision.  Me and
my children successfully fasted here. I know they have had success with
chronic infections. They are vegan propagandists'; however, how you choose
to eat after you leave is your choice.  IMO they are the best in the world
for water only fasting.
-David