From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:55:38 -0800
Hi Gerry,

Scott has had his wife, Kimberly, record some .wav files that you can
download into the contest program of choice and then activate.  As you tab
through the fields of a particular contest, her very nice voice reads the
field name to you.

Also, with regard to updating, he gives information as to where to find the
most recent and updated country files so you can keep up to date.  It's a
little bit of work to include these into each of the contest programs but
works well.  It also has the ability to program CW strings for contesting to
the point where you can operate almost the whole contest with just a little
bit of typing of callsigns, etc.  Very nice programs.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX