From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:54:35 -0400
Both Mark R. and David G. have mentioned Cisco routers as being devices that
can serve your needs, but they also suggest that these can be quite
expensive.  I just wanted to add that it looks to me like Cisco has added a
"Guest" account feature to their home user routers, such as the Linksys
E-1200.  I haven't used one of these routers to explore it in more detail,
but apparently the router does provide a segregated wireless network,
separate from the main LAN that your computers would be connected together
on.  You give your guests a different wireless access password than the one
that you would use yourself on the home network.

http://homestore.cisco.com/en-us/Routers/Linksys-E1200-WirelessN-Router_stcVVproductId129966524VVviewprod.htm

http://www6.nohold.net/Cisco2/ukp.aspx?pid=80&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&docid=c3e42afc03994df5bb6bc531b42e9201_21461.xml

I hope this is helpful.

John Sproule