From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:15:45 -0400
Hey all,

I have an WRT320N wireless router.

I want to isolate the wireless part from the local LAN. The wife runs a
business from home and has customers come here. Which she want to be
able to have customers or family members access internet but not have
access to the local LAN. I know this can be done with two routers but
can it be done with one router?

Right now we are using the wired LAN and not the wireless, except for
the wife's tablet. But she doesn't use it much. So everything is located
on the local LAN. So I do want to get the wireless setup so nobody can
access it while they are accessing the internet. I do at the moment have
it setup so you need a key to access. But if I give out that key then
they have total access to the LAN network.

If it can be done I will need some hand holding to do it I think. My
network knowledge is fairly basic in nature.

If you need more info let me know.

Thanks

Brad Feuerhelm

                         support at our website: