From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:32:37 EDT

Calling All Youth and their family and friends!

Are you a student requiring a gluten-free lunch at school?
Are you a  parent of a student requiring a gluten-free lunch at school?
Are you a friend  of a student requiring a gluten-free lunch at school?

If so, we are requesting your help!!

Please go to: _http://tinyurl.com/yjyerzn_ (http://tinyurl.com/yjyerzn)
Print the  Petition; ask all of your students, family and friends to sign
it.
Return the  signed petition to GIG by May 15, 2010 at the address below.

All signatures are important, even if it is just a single signature.

We are pleased with the response to our Call to Youth thus far, but are
reminding you this is a very important survey. This is a national effort to
show  congress that our youth are not being served by the National School
Lunch  Program.

The petitions will be presented to House Representative Betty McCollum at
the GIG Annual Education Conference in June. She is a perfect messenger to
take  our message back to Congress.

This survey is for everyone willing to support a student that is on a
gluten-free diet. Please make a copy of the petition at:
_http://tinyurl.com/yjyerzn_ (http://tinyurl.com/yjyerzn) . (Petitions  must be in paper copy, it
cannot be done online.)

Thank you for your support in making a difference in the lives of our
youth.

Cynthia Kupper, RD; Executive Director

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG)
31214 124 Ave SE, Auburn  WA 98092-3667
P: 253-833-6655 ext 104; F: 253-833-6675

Websites:
_www.GLUTEN.net_ (http://www.GLUTEN.net)  (consumer  education)
_www.TAGSatGIG.org_ (http://www.TAGSatGIG.org)  (teen  advocates with
gluten sensitivities)