From:
COLLEEN Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 05:48:18 -0800
Hi Terri,
I think that we should all join Arrl. It is worth it. Blind people can join for a very reasonable rate so we do not need QST. We can get that from NLS.
The rate for blind people is something like $8 per year or $24 for 3 years. It may be slightly more but I think it is pretty close to that.
I have been an Arrl Member since I got my license.
I feel that if we want Arrl to do things for us we should be Members and besides that it is very worthwhile.
You can call them on a tollfree number to join.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;