From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:36:51 -0700
    Terri:

I have brought this up several times with ARRL officials, and, although they
express verbal support for the idea, they indicate that they don't have the
person-power to work to make the conversions.

On the one hand, this may well be true, but on the other, I really don't
think it would take that much to do.

I converted the materials from the earlyer levels 1, 2, and 3 courses into
text myself, and I don't remember it taking any more than an hour or so per
course.

Perhaps a more concerted effort on our part to make the needs known, and to
convince the league that the interest is out there, might be all that's
required to make this happen.

Just my two cents.

P.S.  Congrats on passing, Terri.

Levels 2 and 3 are really not any harder;  you just have to take the time
and effort to go through them, and you'll be fine.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ