ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:40:57 -0700
Doris,  Yes, this is Pastor David Cox in mexico city. I have to email
addresses for him which are:

[log in to unmask]  or

I have not been able so far to understand the program or its functions so
far myself. That is why I thought I would put it out on the list and see if
anybody else was aware of it and able to understand its use with a screen
reader such as Window-Eyes, which is was I have. I also put out the same
request on the GWInfo email list. You are my first response. Sounds like
neith one of us have much knowledge as yet. grin

What I am looking for is the ability to read the books he might have which
interest me.  When it comes to Bibles, I like using the text file versions
of my preferred translations.

Keep me posted if you figure out some things and I will try and do the same.

Listening for His shout!

Grant