ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:45:55 -0400
Is this Pastor David who is a missionary to Mexico? If it is the same
guy, I corresponded with him a few times about E-Sword.

I downloaded The Word  and gave it a quick check but I have not been
able to find out how to even get to the Bible text. If you can give
some advice to get me started, it would be appreciated.

I need to check if I still have an email address for Pastor David.

Thanks much for bringing this to our attention.

God Bless,

Doris