Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:52:33 -0700
  For a week now, my iPad2 has been unable to connect to my home
wireless.  No configuration has changed on either the iPad or my
wireless router.
  My netbook connects to the router wirelessly just fine.  The iPad
connects to ouir campus wireless without a problem, too.

  A few years back, I remember running into multiple cases where the
transmitter portion of wifi gear was dying, apparently unable to cope
with the power/heat involved in broadcasting a signal.  My first thought
was that my iPad had suffered the same fate -- but hey, that's why I got
AppleCare with it...
  But since it still works fine with the campus wireless, that can't be
the problem.  And if that happened to my router, my netbook should fail
to connect to it....

  One difference is that the campus wireless uses a "captive portal" web
page to log in, while at home I use an encryption key.  But the iPad
isn't asking me for the key -- I configured it initially and it was
working until less than two weeks ago.  IF there were a problem with the
key, I'd hope the error message would indicate that.
  But all I get is "Could not connect to network".  What am I forgetting
to check?

David Gillett

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com