Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 22:41:14 -0600

Sorry to be so slow getting this summary out...I've been unpacking from my
move from Alabama to Kansas - going to a smaller place, so I've been trying
to find places for all of my "necessary" GF food and cooking utensils.
Yikes! Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply to my question...which
was: of those who have memberships to Sam's Club and/or Costco, which of the
two seem to have more GF foods? I've noticed just from moving from the south
to a more northern state that Sam's Club varies in what they stock based on
where in the country you might live. Sam's in Huntsville, AL didn't carry
Isabelle's GF frozen pizza, which I understand is the pizza provided to
Godfather's Pizza. Sam's Club in Topeka, KS carries Isabelle's GF frozen
pepperoni pizza - cases of only that one flavor. As one person's opinion for
those who have a Godfather's Pizza close by, I think their GF ground beef is
very good and a real treat to be able to go out to eat with friends and
family.

I haven't been to the Costco in Kansas City yet, so I have no personal
experience, but a majority of those who responded seemed to favor Costco,
noting that they mark many items gluten free and there always seems to be
something new.

Sam's Club is affiliated or connected to Walmart in some way, so that might
be one reason Sam's Club doesn't appear to be very consistent in what they
carry. Only a guess on my part.

Thanks, again, to all who shared their opinions! As soon as I can dig out of
the snow and the frigid weather allows a safe trip to Kansas City, I'll post
what I find at Costco.

Cheers  ~~Ayn in Kansas