Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:44:08 EDT

Our support group is in our fourth year for having a booth all week at our
local county fair.   It has been amazing how many people have stopped  to
discuss the disease after reading our banner with many of the symptoms
listed.    We feel we have been instrumental in raising  celiac awareness
tremendously in our community.

Many companies have provided us with fliers and product samples in the past
 so that we can hand them out.   This has introduced many newly  diagnosed
to the various foods and information out there, not to mention
familiarizing themselves with YOUR company.

If you would like to donate any products or information, we would be glad
to hand them out.

I am a little late getting this request out as our fair starts on August 9
and runs through August 15, so I apologize for that.

Please let me know if you would like to participate in our efforts.

Bev Messner
Richland County Celiac Support Group
960 Reed Road
Mansfield, OH  44903