Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:39:18 EDT

Hi Everyone,
I need some help.  I am visiting in Florida, but have a friend who  lives
here in the Bradenton and Sarasota area and is beginning a GF  diet.

I know there is a Whole Foods in Sarasota and the Good Earth health food
stores, but if you know of other places, plus any restaurants in this area that
carry a GF menu, other than Bonefish, OUtback, Carrabas etc.

I would like to leave her with enough information to feel confident she can
go out to eat or find stores that carry GF products.     We  stopped at the
Cracker Barrel today and I showed her how to ask the right  questions about
ingredients, so that was a big help, as was the Cracker Barrel  staff.

Thanks a million,
Bev
Ohio snowbird in Florida
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under