From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:07:41 -0400

I am adding a link list box to my Gluten-Free Travel Examiner page and would
like info on gluten-free B&B's. To date I know about Chicken Paradise. I will
consider including B&B's that are gluten-free knowledgeable, even if they are
not totally gluten-free. We stayed at such a place in New Orleans and it was
a wonderful experience. It was not Chicken Paradise to be sure but still it was
nice. There is a place in the North GA mountains that nicely accomodates
gluten-free guests as well.

Please share any info you feel might help me in creating this list of people who
love to travel and don't like large impersonal hotels.

Thanks in advance if anyone has helpful info to share!

Tiffany Janes
Gluten-Free Travel Examiner