From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:44:21 -0400

I love the kettle corn made by Lesser Evil but Whole Foods has it priced out of
my budget these days. It's a tiny box and I can't justify spending that much
money on a snack food. While in Walgreen's (drugstore) today, I discovered a
brand of kettle corn I'd not heard of before  - Ike and Sams.
(www.ikeandsams.com) It is out of this world fabulous! It's better (to me)
than the above mentioned brand. If you put in the microwave for a few
seconds you will think you're at the fair...it's that fab!

They're tiny but the words 'gluten free' are on the very back of the product.
There is no 'junk' in it either - it's real food. It is $2.99 for one bag or $5 for
two (in this market anyway).

I have no affiliation with this company but can't believe their product is so
good, healthy, cheap and gluten free!!!!!