From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:50:16 -0400
Hi Albert, welcome aboard.
I lived in  Greenville/Pitt County  NC, for several months back in 1978
while managing what was then Radio Station WBZQ/AM1550.
Having been a lifetime blind/since 1943, longtime/off and on since the late
fifties, ham, Although I didn't really have an opportunity to get into the
"ham swing of things," I enjoyed the people, area, and station, very much,
while there; but became a single parent of both my 2year old Son, and 6year
old Daughter,, during my time there, and couldn't give enough hours to both
activities, so I moved to a different area, and less demanding radio
position:
Hope to talk with, and work you on the air, as things proceed.  I'm
currently living in Toccoa, GA, which is about midway between Greenville,
SC, and Atlanta GA.  Cordially, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.