Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:43:51 -0600
    Howard and all:

My regular home PC is being serviced, so I am limited to my laptop computer
here.

I am trying to complete the web access survey Howard sent out the other day,
but can't figure out how to access the combo boxes in the survey using the
laptop.

I'm currently using Jaws 10.0 with Windows XP.

Once I figure out how to access the combo boxes, I'll be glad to do the
survey.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ