ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:18:02 -0400
Can't you get an accessible combination lock from Independent Living Aids.
I got one for my locker at work.  I may have answered my own question
without being aware of having done so.  Because some of those safes have
hasps to small to allow such a lock to fit.  But, if not, such a lock is
worth investigating.