ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:06:05 -0400
You could use USB head phones.  That way you can listen to Jaws while those
in your home watch television or do whatever they choose.  Using USB head
phones will also give you the opportunity to listen to programs or cd's
while using Jaws.  It's use will not interfere with the default sound card.
When my son lived at home that is what I did.  Further, this practice gave
me a chance to listen for my husband should he require my services.  If you
have windows xp. or windows 2000, I believe this is true regarding these
other operating systems as well, you can create a secondary user account.
If you leave yourself as the administrator no one can install programs on
your computer without your knowledge.  While being able to access it.  Jaws
can be used on all accounts you set up.  I also did this when my son lived
with me.  I set his account not to allow him to be able to access adult
sites.