ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:45:02 -0400
The use of the white cane is akin to a sighted person's use of eye glasses.
Though some feel self conscious concerning their use most people find the
ability to see more effortlessly makes up for the bruising taken by their
vanity.  Think of the White cane as your glasses, and your means of
independence.  Also, recall your service is to and for God himself.  The
individuals benefiting, and  the mutual blessings shared therefrom are an
added benefit for you and them.  If this remains in the forefront; and, if
you remember God will always include and accept you for who you are without
question.  Service while having the feeling, or suffering from actual
exclusion will be easier to bare.