From:
JUDITH WOMACK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JUDITH WOMACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:14:29 -0700

I recently visited Pancake Pantry in Nashville. Normally when I go there I just order bacon and eggs. However this time, when I inquired about items without wheat, the waitress told me they now have GF pancakes for those that ask. They were delicious. My husband tried them and thought they were as good as the ones he was eating. They are not on the menu and there are no signs indicating that they now have them. You have to ask. They do have cornmeal pancakes on the menu but they are not GF.

I have no financial or other interest in this business. Only a customer.