VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:17:00 +0100
But  that does not work as was intended by the original requester.  it  is
not the same thing as writing flush with both left and right margins on each
line as you go down the page, as was entailed in the
original request.  To do that, you would do something like set a tab stop at
or towards the right margin.  Right aligning after you've typed will bring
all of your typed text over to the right as well as that which you may then
type.  (I wonder was there some modification to this in versions of Word
after 2002?  I rather doubt it.)   I used to have a document (that got lost
in a Great Crash) which explained, in keyboard terms, how to do this.  I
think you may be able to right-align a tab stop, so that anything typed to
the right of it will be right aligned, whereas anything typed to the left of
it may then be as usual left aligned.