From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:17:16 -0400

Celiac food can be great....Some people demand the very best, Celiacs
deserve the very best...
Rachael Agrees.
  _____

New Product Release for Kitchen Table Bakers.

April 1, 2009

Contact:  Seth Novick

Kitchen Table Bakers of Syosset, NY is pleased to announce the most recent
product in their line; Aged Parmesan "Mini Crisps" will be featured as a
"Snack of the she.  Day" on the Rachael Ray TV Show on April 6, 2009.
Kitchen Table Bakers was also part of The Rachael Ray's 500th show. She will
award one audience member and a home viewer a basket consisting of all the
"Snack of the Day" treats since the inception.  Kitchen Table Bakers will be
acknowledged on her website with a link to our KTB's website. In May of 2007
Kitchen Table Bakers original Aged Parmesan Crisps was featured as the
"Snack of the Day".

KTB's new "Mini Crisps" is targeted as an inexpensive indulgent impulse
purchase. It has a suggested retail price of $3.99 and is packaged in a 1.75
ounce re-sealable stand up pouch. Each pouch contains about 40-1 gram mini
crisps. These Crisps are exactly the same as the original 3" Crisp only
smaller.

The Mini Crisps is the first of KTB's product line to feature the all new
eye catching informative and upscale look. This change will be phased into
KTB's present line over the next few months.

Seth Novick, VP of Marketing said "Our products are made entirely of cheese
and we want the consumer to understand that. The packaging change reflects
that Kitchen Table Bakers' All Parmesan Crisps are the only product of its
kind on the market. We redesign our package to make sure the consumer would
be able to look at it on the shelf and know exactly what they are buying.
The new message is now boldly presented on each package -'The Crisp Made
Entirely of Cheese' is in oversized stylized font with high resolution
photos of Aged Parmesan Cheese."

The logo's consistent theme includes an artist's rendering of a wheel of
"artisan cheese". The brand has been up-dated to stand out more effectively
in print, on the shelf as well as in catalogues and on the web. In addition,
all fonts will be larger and more consumer friendly for easy reading.

The tag line has been shortened, to "A Natural Decadence", reinforcing the
premium taste experience and the all natural properties of Kitchen Table
Bakers' Cheese Crisp products. For those who purchase our crisps for the
health benefits, we have prominently listed "Wheat, Gluten, and Sugar Free"
and pointed out the nutritional benefits adjacent to the "Nutritional
Facts".

*******
*******