From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:54:57 -0400

SPRING SPECIAL

LITTLE BAY BAKING COMPANY is offering one free bag of our delicious Sponge
Cake Mix with the purchase of any case lot (six of any of our mixes).  The
sponge cake is perfect with berries or chocolate sauce. Just in time for
strawberry season.

Our case prices save you 10% off the single bag price and we ship the cases
free.

Reminder

Our GET ACQUAINTED PACKAGE was introduced in January and we are making it a
permanent feature. Why not try our delicious gluten free dairy free baking
mixes.  We have put together six of our best selling gluten free mixes in
one Get Acquainted Package - pumpkin bread, cookie bar, yellow cake, waffle
and donut hole, corn bread and all purpose breakfast mixes. We have reduced
the single bag retail price by 15% and included free shipping. It's the
perfect time to try something new.

The free sponge cake offer applies to orders of the get acquainted pack as
well. Order one get acquainted pack and get a free bag of sponge cake.

We would like to thank everyone who stopped by our booth at the Made in NH
"Try it and Buy it" Expo last week

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.