From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:31:46 +0000
As Dean says,
The wifi eliminates the wires all around the house.  I had wired my kids bedroom for their desktops and now they've got laptops.  They discovered that the wired connections are faster than the wireless 'N' router I have, so now they plug in whenever they can.
Paul Hachmeyer