From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:30:31 -0600
Wish I could supply a citation - going to have to look for both of  us. I
would suggest using the search function on t-nation.com
(testosterone-nation), an immense site for power sports, very macho and
childish, yet a fountain of info. I believe they had a product competing.

BALCO fell from grace when it was discovered that it's main man, Dr Victor
Conti, was involved in doping of athletes - as I recall, Barry Bonds was
among them. Conti went on to a handslap sentence in a luxury Federal prison
outside of Livermore, California.