From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:49:26 -0400
Can they tell me how to overcome my completely irrational fear of needles?
 The last time I tried to give blood I almost passed out when they did the
hematocrit test (which is when they prick your finger to take 1 drop of
blood to test your iron levels).  I told them to go ahead and lie me down
and take the blood while I was unconscious but they wouldn't do it :)  The
odd part is that I don't freak out from being hurt or cut in regular life,
it's the needles that bother me.

Seriously, though, I really can't give blood, and I don't know what else to
do for my iron.  Any ideas?

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.supersized.org