From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 18:12:51 -0400
Tom,

John is correct although if you wanted to try to drive the speakers with the
stream amp, you'd need a stereo 1/8 inch plug, sometimes known as a stereo
miniplug.  You'd have to wire that into both sets of leads.  But amplified
computer speakers are plentiful and as John said, probably the best way to
go.  However, let me also mention that when  I plug my stream into my little
powered speakers, it drives them so hard that I can't get rid of the basic
noise from the stream amplifier.  It may just be that the  stream and these
particular speakers are a poor match. Lou