From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:47:58 -0400
The only problem with the R series verticals, 5 and 7 at least, is the
insulator near the bottom breaks, not sure on the 6 and 8, but I know 5
people in the club I'm president of who've all had that problem so came up
with a fabricated part to replace it with and it's not breaking anymore. If
you don't want 75, yes the other one will work as well, and theoretically
better on the bands it does cover.