From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:18:25 -0400
Congrats on the new toys.  I don't know about the  audio from Handi-Hams,
but  the stuff from icanworkthisthing.com is first rate and is all you need
to get running.   A couple of the guys from this list put that stuff
together and even after owning my TS-2000 for almost 8 years, I still refer
to it from time to time.

Just take your time and don't let all the menus overwhelm you.   Most of the
menu  settings will never need to be changed, and some others are set it and
forget it.

 Also lots of free advice from this list, which is worth  at least twice
that amount.

73, and I'll catch you on 40 meters sometime, Steve KW3A