From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:01:47 -0700
Kevin,

If you are not already a member of HandiHams, it only costs 10 dollars to
join.

As a member, after you log into the members only section you will find (with
a little searching) the following list of links among all the other stuff on
that page:

Book & Tape List
Manuals
Members Only Website

Activate the link marked Manuals and you will go to another page with some
more links and one of them will be.

Kenwood/

Activate the link marked Kenwood/ and you will go to another page with some
more links and one of them will be.

TS2000/

Activate the link marked TS2000/ and you will go to another page with some
more links as shown below.  The file type is truncated from some titles
because of their length but the indicated size of those files seems to
suggest that they may be audio files.

ts-2000_quick_guide.txt
30-Apr-2008 14:14    45k
[SND]