Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:35:01 +0000

 Dear Listmates:

Here is another message from the family seeking help in Spain.

Vi Orloff
CDF

 [ add to contacts ]

.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size: 10pt;font-family:Verdana}Hello,
I get in touch again to tell you how the experience has been with another asociations of coeliacs.
Wehave received many contacts who have been interested in our offer. Butwe have not yet been able to accommodate anyone. Most of those havebeen in contact with us they intend to come in the summer of next year.We have also received that people were looking for a job. This has beenan error on our part since we have been wrong in the offer we haveproposed. In fact, what we would like is a girl that came with theinterest to learn Spanish, if she goes to study in our city better. Weoffer an accommodation (single room with bath) and full board. Inreturn we would like that she teach English to our daughters (4 and 6years), such that he was with them at lunch or doing homework, so weagree.
Ourgirls are coeliac so that in our house will not have problems with foodand this is very important, I say this from experience.
Therefore,we want to make clear that we do not offer any compensation, nor do wedemand that domestic work, this area already have settled. We focus asa cultural exchange, our daughters are learning English and those whocome learn Spanish.
Ifyou intend to study Spanish in college or pursue some studies would bephenomenal and we could find contact with schools or universities.
Our main priority is that this girl is with us all year not just in summer but we are open to evaluate all the proposals.
We are very excited to put this experience and we want your news.

We are memeber of Asociation of Coeliac in Spain (FACE, Federacion de Asociaciones de Celiacos de EspaƱa)

Kind regards
andoni san vicente <[log in to unmask]